The “Critical Mindset of Counter Ambush for Law Enforcement” Class
Time & Location
With the brutal and endless ambushes on law enforcement continuing to rise and the second leading killer of law enforcement since 2016. With the number showing ambushes up 167% since 2014 something had to be done in a form of training to prepare today’s law enforcement for the next ambush. So now the 2011 International Law Enforcement Officer of the year Michael Neal now brings to law enforcement The “Counter Ambush for Law Enforcement” class. The training will consist of numerous different Ambush scenarios, which the normal patrol officer is faced with every day. The class is a 3 day class with 1 day classroom and 2 days of practical on range.
Scenario list for training:
* Engaging from the car in an ambush while operating patrol vehicle.
* Traffic Stop Ambushes
* Malfunction drills during an ambush gunfight
* Officer Down ambush scenario during ambush
* Fighting your way out of your vehicle during an ambush and engaging multiple targets
* Class is Missouri Post Certified/ $200.00 per attendant/ Free entries given for hosting training.
Instructors for the course:
Sheriff Mike Neal has over 20 years in law enforcement and well over 3000 hours of training in his career along with the in line of duty credentials and numerous accommodations. On May 20, 2010 Sheriff Neal was instrumental in ending a brutal gun battle in West Memphis that resulted in the death of two West Memphis Officers and the wounding of the Crittenden County Sheriff and his Chief Deputy. Sheriff Neal has partnered with Jason Fitzwater a 17 year veteran of law enforcement who wrote a CEH class in 2016 on “Counter Ambush”
Items needed for the course
* Eye and Ear Protection
* Light Body Armor
* Duty Belt used for work (Drop Downs accepted)
* Handgun and Rifle (250 Rounds and 100 Rounds)
* Long sleeve shirt recommended also.
- ISOA Member /Non- ISOA Member$400$4000$0